If you want to use a particular Google Font in a graphic, maybe a video overlay, or you want to self-host fonts on your own server to speed up your website, you’ll need a way to download the font and convert it to a web font. It can be a time-consuming endeavor. But it doesn’t have to be.
- Search for a particular font in the top-left box
- Navigate down to #4 and download the file
- Unzip and install the font on your computer
- Use it in your image editor program of choice (Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
- Or upload to your web server and point to it
I hope that helps! Cheers and peace.